Author Topic: REVIEW : Sandblaster / OEM Cycle  (Read 49768 times)

Offline alexander-vmann

Re: REVIEW : Sandblaster / OEM Cycle
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2015, 04:07:26 AM »
i just rememberd...i didnt get any free candy either  :| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrKE_eTMlns
KX 500 newbie

my bike: 1993 kx500

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
    • OEM-CYCLE QUALITY USED PARTS
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2015, 04:19:10 AM »
What??? You didn't get the candy I sent????
Stupid Customs officials must have ate it  :x
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline alexander-vmann

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2015, 04:23:13 AM »

thanks to your ebay store the taxes was pre paid, there would be no need to open up the packege, but to be honest the local kawasaki dealer i buy motul oil from tends to leave a pice of choclate or candy in the box  :-D  :-D
KX 500 newbie

Motorrad

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2015, 05:55:19 AM »

thanks to your ebay store the taxes was pre paid, there would be no need to open up the packege, but to be honest the local kawasaki dealer i buy motul oil from tends to leave a pice of choclate or candy in the box  :-D  :-D

The BMW parts guy I buy from ( max BMW).   Puts full sized bags of M&M s in the box.......

Just saying......

PS.  I like peanut ones

Offline alexander-vmann

« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2015, 06:14:13 AM »

The BMW parts guy I buy from ( max BMW).   Puts full sized bags of M&M s in the box.......

Just saying......

PS.  I like peanut ones

im more of a energy drink/soda guy then candy to be honest :P
KX 500 newbie

Offline umberto

• Administrator
  • First Ride 02-02-19
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2015, 01:49:48 PM »
Thanks Umberto.
But what you left out was that my original supplier (Unnamed) dropped the ball and never shipped the parts.
They sent me a invoice but never shipped the parts.
Long story short, when they did ship the parts, they sent the wrong size piston... Even after Umberto paid for next day shipping.
So (Unnamed) didn't have the correct size in stock and I had to get the piston direct from Wossner who did get the correct piston out and sent it next day.

All this being said, Umberto was a real trooper through all this and kept his cool.
Hopefully he will get the extra box I sent him soon  :-o
I understand what it's like to deal with bigger companies that don't share your standards for customer service (cough, cough, UPS, cough, cough).  It would have been easy to just say, "Sorry, they dropped the ball, it's not my fault.", but you stepped up and got me the parts when I needed them.  It made for a great customer experience, and I really appreciate it.  I had been working on getting the bike done for Labor Day so my 71 year old dad could ride it.  It's been a long time since he has been excited about a dirt bike, so letting him ride it was very important to me.  You helped make that possible, and I thought that was the important thing to focus on.  Without your extra effort, I don't think I would have been able to get the bike back together in time.

I appreciate the box of goodies too (icing on the cake); I can't wait to open it.  It arrived at work today but I am off, so I'll get to open it on Monday.  I like dirt bike stuff way more than candy any way (sorry Candyman).   :-D
Perhaps I have a dirt bike addiction?

03 KX 250/88 KX 525/2017 KX250F - Goliath
17 KX250F/04 KX250
04 KX 250 - Lunchbox's Bike
05 KX 125/144

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2015, 04:23:08 PM »
The four stroke engine: That's one stroke for producing power and three for wearing the engine out.

Offline LukeG

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2015, 04:26:05 PM »
RIPPED OFF - I buy another part off blaster, he knocks $10 off the price for me, gets it sent across the Pacific in a hurry, I open the package and there is still no free candy!
Thanks for the excellent service, again!
1990 KX250 - Wanna be road racer!
2007 DRZ 462 Motard

Offline PowerFiend

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2016, 12:17:35 PM »

If you need anything, don't buy through ebay as we can save you at least 10% sometimes more.
Just be sure to tell us who you are BEFORE you buy  :-D
Thanks again!

What suppliers do you work with? TR, PU, WPS and can you get Clarke Mfg. and ProMoto?

Offline sandblaster

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: November 09, 2016, 03:21:55 PM »
I sold my shop back in Jan so I have no suppliers as before.
I still have accounts but not for hard parts.
Talk to Alward25 as he still has some good connections.