Author Topic: It's my kxriders birthday 👍🏼  (Read 32 times)

Offline Kawafornication

It's my kxriders birthday 👍🏼
« on: December 01, 2019, 03:26:02 AM »
Wow where does a year go?? It is my kxriders birthday 🎂 (I did see the site before I signed up and even spoke to Oscar via youtube not knowing he was part of the fabric here) got to say a big thank you to everybody that has chipped in with advise here and there especially sandblaster that I have chewed his ear off on many a subject! I have learned so much from the members on here new and old (from the vaults) I hope to add my build on here soon from the boxes of bits up so others down the line can use to help them on their own builds, I am going all out once I have sold my sadly unused 125 on, I am too big for that now after hitting the gym hard!

I had to set up another Facebook account after taking a shellacking from more than one person, I was the queen of England on there for years until she decided to set up her own FB! I admit  I am old school for my age when it comes to technology, I had to buy an iphone a few years ago after getting abuse from an 82 year old man mocking me for not knowing what facetime was, I leave the tech to my kids, I try to explain to them when I was a kid I had a BMX, a reel of rope, climbed trees, made camps, made BMX tracks until hitting the real MX tracks, camp fires and fights, Minecraft is not real, Overwatch is not real! 0 out of my 3 kids like MX 🤷🏼‍♂️, only the youngest one rides a race quad for fun! Where did I go wrong? 😆 my mum said I had a toy motorbike clinched in my hand from before I could talk! I think that was due to Evel Knievel being on the tv and later on Kickstart (UK kids doing Trails riding) any way keep your eyes peeled, it is not going to be as special as the Pumpkinseed build but will be pretty good as far as 1990 KX 250's go 😜